Friday, December 5, 2008

Welcome to BruneiBettaPassion



Hello!

Finally BruneiBettaPassion is created!!!
This blog is intended to promote the beauty of Fighting Fish a.k.a Betta Splendens especially for the folks in Brunei Darussalam.

Fighting Fish may be a low maintenance fish. This fish can live in a small jar or cup but this is not the proper way to handle such beauty. It will take more than that to look after this fish. This fish is actually a delicate and sensitive creature. One improper care to this fish, and it may result to the fish to be sick. So be careful when keeping such fish, you don't want it to die just after a few months you bought it.

Anyway, about myself, I am just a newbie who wants to share my knowledge and show my beauties to the people out there. I'm quite new to this fighting fish, but I have learnt quite a bit. So be sure to share any comments, thoughts, tips and tricks to look after your Betta. More pictures will be uploaded soon...

No comments: